As part of a development application a Traffic Impact Assessment Report is often required to support the project submission. We specialise in preparation of these documents and reviewing the traffic and transport implications of a wide variety of projects. As part of the preparation of these documents we will typically undertake the following tasks:
- Undertake a site inspection;
- Commission traffic and parking surveys of the area;
- Liaise with the relevant road authorities;
- Conduct a review of the car parking and access arrangements against relevant standards;
- Prepare a swept path assessment using the latest computer software;
- Provide advice regarding the parking provision;
- Calculate the traffic generation of the site;
- Conduct a traffic modelling exercise to determine the impact of the traffic generated;
- Review the service vehicle and waste collection arrangements; and
- Provide advice regarding pedestrian and cyclist facilities.
Traffic Assessment Case Studies
Residential, Retail, Child care, Industrial/Warehouse, Shopping Centres, Aged Care, Fast Food, Function Centres, Service Stations, Schools, Supermarkets, Place of Worship, Sports Centres, Subdivisions, Billboards.